Our Home Care Services
It is completely natural having concern about the care of parents, grandparents and loved ones once they reach the age of retirement and beyond. It is not unusual to feel stressed, worried, and overwhelmed when considering what your options for care are, ultimately you just want your loved one to have the best possible quality of life.
- Maybe your mom gets confused, and misses her doctor appointments or sometimes she forgets taking her medication?
- Or your father seems depressed and he doesn’t enjoy fishing anymore?
- Maybe your grandma has Alzheimer’s and needs regular attention but you have to work?
This is exactly when home care services from Harmony Home Care can help. Our professional caregivers can support your loved ones in their own home when you can’t. Whether it’s for a couple hours a day or you need around-the-clock care, our professional caregivers can help you.
Harmony Home Care has three basic categories for home care services. Companionship, Personal Home Care, and Advanced Home Care. During your consultation we will interview you and get and excellent understanding of which home care services are best for you loved one.
- Arranging appointments
- Caring for pets and house plants
- Help reading and writing correspondence and letters
- Monitor nutrition and diet
- Planning visits, trips and outings
- Mailing letters and bills
- Medication reminders
- Home maintenance supervision
PERSONAL HOME CARE SERVICES
- Assistance with walking and exercise
- Meal preparations
- Light housekeeping
- Transportation to shopping, appointments, post office etc.
ADVANCED HOME CARE SERVICES
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia care
- Convalescence Care Assistance
- Post-Surgical Care Assitance
- High Acuity Assistance
- Assist with continence care and toileting
- Palliative Care: non-medical caregiver support
- Hospice Care: non-medical caregiver support