Personal Home Care Sacramento
Harmony offers a full range of Personal Private Home Care with fully qualified Certified Nursing Assistants and Professional Caregivers are needed throughout the Sacramento area.
Personal Care At Home is designed to meet the needs of families requiring individualized, non-medical, in-home care for loved ones. Dressing and bathing, meal preparation, medication supervision, driving and many other activities are included in our Home Care Services programs.
Our Personal Home Care Services include:
- Providing physical and emotional support to patients, families and other caregivers
- Observing, documenting and reporting clinical, treatment, and behavioral information.
- Medication Reminders
- Assisting with Exercise and other Rehabilitative measures
- Taking and recording blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration, and body weight
- Support with Life’s Essentials-bathing, dressing, and toileting
- Collecting specimens for required medical tests
- Assisting with personal hygiene
- Assisting with meal preparation, groceries, dietary planning, food and fluid intake.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Support
- Ensuring Home Safety
- And Much More!
Our flat, hourly rate does not increase based on the amount of personal care our clients require.
We provide Home Care to the Western Slope of El Dorado County and the Greater Sacramento region: including Folsom, Roseville, Lincoln, Granite Bay, Fair Oaks, Carmichael, Rancho Cordova, Natomas, and Elk Grove.